New Hampshire 2010
Liberty – Justice – Privacy
Everybody knows were living in a police state now. Why would any sane person want to send the attorney general–the states top cop– to Washington, where she can give cops even more power than they already have, and take even more freedom and privacy away from citizens?
Kelly's strong record clearly illustrates that she will enforce our drug laws, incarcerate predators, and work with our state and federal law enforcement officials as a well-respected and trusted partner. — Kelly Ayotte.
In a free country, the government would not be using gun-toting goons in bulletproof vests to intimidate citizens into living a healthy lifestyle, into giving up their right to use drugs. In a free country, the citizen would freely decide what drugs, if any, to use; parents would govern their child who still lives in their home; and stoned driving would be combatted by busting stoned drivers, not by snooping through suitcases and bank records.
Remember, some of your fellow citizens realize that the Second Amendment wasnt written for sportsmen. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. — John F. Kennedy, Sr.
All this, I know well enough, will sound wild and chimerical to the
profane herd of those vulgar and mechanical politicians who have no
place among us: a sort of people who think that nothing exists but what
is gross and material,--and who, therefore, far from being qualified to
be directors of the great movement of empire, are not fit to turn a
wheel in the machine. But to men truly initiated and rightly taught,
these ruling and master principles, which in the opinion of such men as
I have mentioned have no substantial existence, are in truth everything,
and all in all. — Edmund Burke 22 March 1775||Ron Paul supporters,|
Campaign for Liberty activists:
Tom Alciere addresses the Hudson Board of Selectmen, 22 June 2010.
Tom Alciere proudly accepts endorsement from
- One cornerstone of our federal republic is the Doctrine of Enumerated Powers. If you dont know what that is, please dont vote in our elections, as you are totally unqualified to govern other persons. Tom Alciere will not vote for any legislation that is not consistent with the enumerated powers.
- Liberty is the freedom to do what does not violate anybodys rights.
- Justice is when the person who violates somebodys rights has to pay the price.
- Tom Alciere is against all un-Constitutional federal spending.
- Tom Alciere is against bailouts.
- Tom Alciere opposes the health care legislation recently passes by Congress. (See a letter from Paul Hodes explaining his vote for the measure.)
- Tom Alciere opposes all federal grants to State and local governments.
- Tom Alciere is pro-life since killing a baby violates the rights of the baby.
- Tom Alciere is against government interference in health insurance.
- Tom Alciere is against the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Tom Alciere is against the U.S. Department of Education.
- Tom Alciere is against the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Tom Alciere is against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Tom Alciere is against U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Tom Alciere is against the U.S. Border Patrol, an agency with the blood of millions of Holocaust victims on its hands.
Tom Alciere wants to call off the War on Drugs now, unlike the Congressman depicted at left, who still wants to wait until more cops get themselves killed in action first.
Dont like drugs? Dont buy any. Snooping though suitcases at airports and pressing foreign governments to tighten banking regulations are not good ways to improve traffic safety.
Photo credit: Public domain photo on official site of Rep. John Adler (D-NJ) Click Here.
- Tom Alciere opposes the War on Drugs, since liberty is the freedom to do what does not violate anybodys rights, and using harmful drugs does not violate anybodys rights.
- Tom Alciere is against the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Tom Alciere is against governmental invasions of the privacy of the people.
- Tom Alciere is against Social Security and will support abolition of the Social Security Administration, with an equitable
pay-outto persons who have been paying this tax.
- Tom Alciere is against deficit spending and wants to pay off the national debt by selling federal lands in the western United States.
- Tom Alciere is against public schools in the District of Columbia.
- Tom Alciere is against federal and District of Columbia firearms control laws.
- Tom Alciere rejects the Terry v. Ohio ruling and related rulings from the United States Supreme Court. These hold that when a cop has an excuse to stop and question you, the cop may frisk you (and even your passengers) for weapons. The reasoning is that you might have a weapon, but the Second Amendment wasnt written for sportsmen. If the cop tries to arrest you without a valid excuse, or for violating an unjust law, you have an inherent natural right to defend yourself. A country is justified in fighting back when her sovereign territory is being attacked by the armed forces of a hostile government and you have an inherent natural right to fight back when your right to liberty is being attacked by the police force of a hostile government, no matter what is written on any documents manufactured by the hostile government. Your fellow voters (the ignorant masses) should have defended your liberty with their ballots if they didnt want you to defend your liberty with bullets.
|If the opinion of the Supreme Court covered the whole ground of this act, it ought not to control the coordinate authorities of this Government. The Congress, the Executive, and the Court must each for itself be guided by its own opinion of the Constitution. Each public officer who takes an oath to support the Constitution swears that he will support it as he understands it, and not as it is understood by others. It is as much the duty of the House of Representatives, of the Senate, and of the President to decide upon the constitutionality of any bill or resolution which may be presented to them for passage or approval as it is of the supreme judges when it may be brought before them for judicial decision. The opinion of the judges has no more authority over Congress than the opinion of Congress has over the judges, and on that point the President is independent of both. The authority of the Supreme Court must not, therefore, be permitted to control the Congress or the Executive when acting in their legislative capacities, but to have only such influence as the force of their reasoning may deserve. — Veto message by Andrew Jackson, 10 July 1832|
Tom Alciere is
for peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling
alliances with none.
Here is a balanced video documenting rocket attacks in both directions across the border between Gaza and Israel.
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free
Had this policy been followed during the Shoah, there might not have been a need to establish the State of Israel after the war.
This video is also on Congressman Keith Ellisons website.
Tom Alciere opposes the war in Iraq.
Tom Alciere opposes foreign aid.
Tom Alciere on foreign tyranny:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, thy homeless, tempest-tost to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door. (This policy is consistent with liberty and justice for all.)